Healthy Living Dialogues are small group discussions, facilitated by Jan Altman, PhD.
I will share my journey of health and give you some insider tips that I learned along the way. There is so much about health that I wish everyone knew. The lack of access to quality, updated health information is alarming and disturbing. I would like to change this. Together, we can learn how to sift through the confusing health information available and consider steps to optimize our health.
The purpose is to:
- improve quality of life (not merely length of life)
- learn about health and wellness
Participants can expect to learn:
- tips affecting health
- the role that nutritional supplements can play
- how to minimize threats to health
- how to integrate different approaches to health
I have a lot of information to share, and I can personalize it to your needs. Here are some examples of things we might talk about:
- why is vitamin D so important and how to get enough
- how to rid your house of household toxins
- understanding more about insulin resistance and risk of diabetes
- which supplements are safe and effective
- digestive health
- you are what you eat
- you choose a topic of interest
Healthy Living Dialogues take place in private homes or small meeting places. Invite a friend or get a small group together of people interested in health, and we can arrange a gathering. Online access can be arranged for those outside the Richmond area.
These group discussions may be a single meeting or an ongoing series. Creating and maintaining optimal health can be challenging. Sometimes this kind of discussion is very helpful to someone considering the next step for personal change. By talking together we can learn from each other and perhaps even support and inspire one another.
Did you know…?
- Athletes are exposed to more oxidative stress than people who exercise moderately.
- Inflammation is at the basis of degenerative disease.
- There are 100’s of ways to reduce the environmental toxins in your own home.
- Chronic disease is NOT a natural consequence of aging.
Join with me in improving our health, one person at a time, one step at a time. Let’s stay healthy together!
For more information about setting up small group discussions, or coaching, please contact me directly by completing the Contact Form below: